It’s time again for another update. We have been working hard behind the scenes to get everything ready for launch, we’re nearing the final stretch and it feels amazing!
- Implemented + tested the main system contract (handles the staking of collateral)
- Implemented + tested the peripheral supporting contracts (handles aggregating and storing Providers’ history and reputation plus additional support for the main system contract for staking)
- Implemented + tested a finite circular queue to store a linearly-decreasing weighted history to aggregate both short and long-term trends in a user’s history.
- Finished the design and implementation of the consensus failure algorithm (in testing)
- Added ability to delete data requests before deployment is finalized
- Better user flow for adding new groups for data
- Integrated all of the above changes into the contract generator
- UI design and development underway for “Standard Oracles with Funds pool manager” — Think turn-key tournaments and wagers
- User profile added with stats, optional avatar, and username
- User sign-in only required for On-Demand Dashboard
- Main website content finalized
Items in progress
- Testing several of the program-generated contracts that are a representative of the set of possible Standard Oracles
- Finalizing integration of the interface between the contract builder and the dapp front end
- Dashboard front end bug testing
- Website home stretch
Next week we will be sending out invitations to everyone that was accepted into the MOD Squad! We want to thank everyone for taking the time to sign up, it will be well worth it, we promise!
For anyone who would like to join the exclusive MOD Squad, but hasn’t taken the time to fill out the form yet, please do by following the link below.
Don’t forget, there’s $1000 up for grabs. Exclusive sneak peaks and unprecedented access.
Sign up now! Details here.
Staking has now been upgraded from the typical 30 days to 90 days on both Polygon (Matic) and Fantom. No more unstaking and re-staking every 30 days! But please keep in mind, you stake will still be locked for the entire duration.
To start staking click on the link below to visit our dashboard
Polygon($MATIC) Network $MOD contract address
Binance Smart Chain Network $MOD contract address
Fantom Network $MOD contract address
Ethereum Network $MOD contract address
Modefi: An Oracle Solutions Platform
Modefi’s mission is to bring decentralized trustless Oracle solutions to developers and businesses. Using multi-chain solutions Modefi is building interoperability that will drive adoption and true power to the blockchain ecosystem.
Buy $MOD on Uniswap
Buy $MOD on SushiSwap(Fantom)