It’s time again for another update. We are inching closer to the Beta Testnet release of our On-Demand Oracle and we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
We’re Hiring! Scroll down for more details.
Completed Development Items
- UI flow enhancements
- Optimizing modal title descriptions
- Optimizations for allowing the use of fractions
- Addition of validation inputs
- Automated removal of groups not in use
- Fix output of ordered list of values
- Allow individual datasets to have specific URL endpoints
- Estimate deployment gas costs for contract creation
- Calculate and display total cost breakdown of deployment including provider rewards
- Addition of hyperlinks to data URL’s
- Addition of security rating slider
- Support for default local time zone and time zone picker
- Grey out or remove non relevant buttons or options
- UI enhancements for staking dashboard
- Add ability for user to crop avatar
- Addition of staked amount on users profile
- Username must be unique
- Username character limit
- Testing of the consensus failure algorithm
- Network detection and addition on Metamask
Items in progress
- Addition of direct fiat on-ramp for users (lowering barrier of entry)
- Event deployment security review
- UI user flow optimizations
- Allowing deployed events to be visible on the validation interface
- Implementation of decimals and fractions for data requests
- Add descriptive feedback for error messages
- WalletConnect integration
- Addition of blacklisted URL’s to prevent scams and NSFW content
- User guide / tool tips
- Testing several of the program-generated contracts that are a representative of the set of possible Standard Oracles (continued)
- Finalizing integration of the interface between the contract builder and the dapp front end (continued)
- Dashboard front end bug testing (continued)
You can expect to see a big push on marketing in the upcoming weeks leading up to and following the Beta Release.
We have some partnerships lined up, these partners / projects will be utilizing our On-Demand Oracle platform. Our objective is to have a client / user base built and in place ready for public mainnet release.
Think you have what it takes to be part of the Modefi team? We are looking for talented and dedicated individuals to be part of the team on a full / part time basis.
Here’s a few of the specific positions we are looking to fill ASAP
Full Stack Development
To apply, please send your Resume / CV to email@example.com
The MOD Squad was officially kicked off just a couple weeks ago. 2 bounties have already been assigned with more to come. The creativity and support from the group has been beyond our expectations. With lots more to come.
There’s still a chance for anyone who would like to apply to join the exclusive MOD Squad, please do by following the link below.
Don’t forget, there’s $1000 up for grabs. Exclusive sneak peaks and unprecedented access.
Sign up now! Details here.
Staking has been upgraded from the typical 30 days to 90 days on both Polygon (Matic) and Fantom. No more unstaking and re-staking every 30 days! But please keep in mind, you stake will still be locked for the entire duration.
To start staking click on the link below to visit our dashboard
Polygon($MATIC) Network $MOD contract address
Binance Smart Chain Network $MOD contract address
Fantom Network $MOD contract address
Ethereum Network $MOD contract address
Modefi: An Oracle Solutions Platform
Modefi’s mission is to bring decentralized trustless Oracle solutions to developers and businesses. Using multi-chain solutions Modefi is building interoperability that will drive adoption and true power to the blockchain ecosystem.
Buy $MOD on Uniswap